For our most demanding customers the Freeski Roccaraso Ski Club is born, competitive spirit and professionalism in the “pure state” accompanied by our coaches.
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILDREN DO WITH US?
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
– A Technical Director who selects, in agreement with the Ski Club Freeski Coaches, the Technical and Motivational Level of the athletes, who establishes membership in the merit group and training times, who arranges for the composition of the groups and arranges for participation in competitions, planning the summer training period and locations;
– Trainers Graduated at S.T.F. (Federal Technical School);
Slopes reserved for training at the Alto – Sangro Ski Area;
– Equipment suitable for training (poles, drills, radios, nets, etc.);
– Means of transport for the races and for the summer weeks;
Compulsory “PURE ENERGY” social uniform;
– Preparation of racing skis and manual waxing by the Coach (not including machining, assembly and preparation of training skis);
– Videos of training and competitions with corrections and theoretical lessons;
– Accompaniment and technical assistance to competitions.
THE SKI CLUB RECOMMENDS
– For the Baby and Puppy categories, participation in at least 2 Summer Training periods is recommended.
– The athletes wishing to play the C.A.M. (Campania Committee).
– Alpine skiing is a dexterity sport with aerobic – anaerobic mixed commitment.
– Physical Performance is therefore essential both in terms of performance and above all of injury prevention …
… for this reason the Ski Club advises children to have adequate Physical Preparation.
Email: [email protected]
You can contact us by phone after 17:00 at the following numbers:
President: Franco Tacca – Mob. +39 329 8726959
Technical Director: Giorgio Del Castello – Mob. +39 340 8714996
Segretary: Mickey D’Ulisse – Mob. +39 345 1823111
BOOK YOUR LESSON
FREESKI AND ITS TEACHERS WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU